Here are ten statements about Thanksgiving--true or false?
1. The first Thanksgiving feast was in the late 17th century.
2. The feast was two days.
3. They did not eat turkey.
4. The Pilgrims brought furniture with them.
5. They wanted to go to Virginia, not Massachusetts.
6. Many were highly educated.
7. Some Pilgrims lived in the Netherlands before going to America.
8. They did not wear buckles.
9. The Pilgrims were separatists.
10. They ate cranberries at the first feast.
Click here for answers. The statements are based on information at the History Channel and a Plymouth site.
Post a Comment