Here are the answers for the Thanksgiving quiz:
1. False - It was in the early 1620's.
2. False - It was three days.
3. True. See the turkey post.
4. False - They only brought chests and boxes.
5. True - They ended up in Massachusetts because they couldn't get to Virginia.
6. False - Many were poor farmers with little education.
8. True - Buckles weren't popular until the 17th century.
9. True - They were Puritans who separated from the Church of England.
Very cool! Looks like we should brush up on a wee bit of holiday history!
Happy Turkey Day and bon appetit.
I think if people can answer these 10 questions, they already know more than other Americans.
Post a Comment